Friday, August 24, 2012

Accumulating Chemo

During Chemo Infusion @ MDA 8/22/12
The accumulating effects of chemo are...well, accumulating. I am foggier than ever, I feel terrible and my hands and feet hurt any time I use them. I am tired and weak and doubting I can last another three months. 

They tell me that my chemo rash will go away once I'm off the Taxol, so even though I'm not wanting to do the FAC chemo, at least I'll have something to look forward to! Right now my fingertips are so painful I can hardly open bottles to take my medicines! I can't stand to wear shoes as the rash is really bad on them and more painful than itchy. So, at least there is some good to changing chemo treatments.

I am weak and shaky today and yet I have errands to run. Please pray for me to have the strength I'm going to need to last another three and a half months through chemo! And not to have any heart problems or bad reactions from the FAC! Knowing there are people praying for me helps me not to feel alone in this battle. Please pray the following verses for me so I can be the child that He wants me to be. Thank you for your prayers!

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;  strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.  Colossians 1:9-12

2 comments:

  1. Oops!! I was signed on with Allie's blog!!
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted it for you! I've replied to Facebook posts not knowing I was signed in on my daughter's account. I love you, too, Jo! Thanks for helping me so much!

      Delete