Friday, September 28, 2012

No Strength Left

Yesterday I had to go to the MD Anderson ER for a 102 fever. After being there for seven hours they finally diagnosed me with two different infections - respiratory and bladder. I am now on two different antibiotics for the next week and I'm still on schedule to do my next FAC infusion in five days.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it. I can't do anything right now without breathing heavily and having to sit and rest. I have never felt like this before, my strength is almost completely gone even tho my white blood count wasn't that low, or high, or whatever it is supposed to be. I'm not sure I'll make it through a shower right now! I feel like I haven't slept in ages but all I'm doing is taking it easy. I guess we'll see if the antibiotics make any difference in the next few days. If I don't get some energy soon, I don't see how I'll weather this next set of chemo.

I know I am always asking for prayer, but I don't see how I will make it the next four weeks without prayer!

3 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you! Just rest. Accept your day as God gives it today, and rest. And do not worry about making it the next four weeks. He's got everything covered, and wants you to just stop worrying and trust that He loves you. Will be praying that you are able to rest. Do not fight your fatigue. Your body is fighting your cancer, and fighting the poison sent in to kill the cancer. You just rest, and rest in Him and His goodness--He is only good. I will be praying for you. I'm so sorry for the trial for you. I know it is miserable, and suffering, and frustrating. I will pray for relief of your body and mind and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I know it's so hard and sometimes even putting your legs over the bed in the morning to get up is more than you can do. One day at a time as you know, but girls sometimes like now it's one minute at a time. Do like Camilla says go with the fatigue. It's your body saying rest. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine we are home now .So if there is anything we can do just let us know .Have Bryan ,Caden or Cara call .I can clean ,cook or do just about anything you need done ...I can't take your pain or tiredness away but I/we can pray and work if you tell us what you need .I just don't want to be in the way there ..You have to tell us what you need and allow us to try to help . We can and want to be helpful . Prayers are never unanswered and we always pray for you too . Love you and will call Bryan tomorrow .
    Gayle W.

    ReplyDelete