Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Many Faces of Chemo

The many faces of chemo:

Horror
Acceptance
Pain
Boredom
Grace
Tiredness
 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. 
For when I am weak, then I am strong. 
2 Cor. 12:9-10

I am not boasting or taking pleasure in my infirmities as the Apostle Paul did. I am not that strong. But I am hopeful that one day I will be the Christian that God wants me to be. A work in progress, as always! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this silly break in all the seriousness of cancer and it's side effects. :)



5 comments:

  1. Chris,
    I love this post:) Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed the while time I was looking at this one ...I loved it ,that is a great post and you are so smart to post it ...I will think about your many faces from now on ...lol Love ya Gayle W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris,
    I've nominated you for a blogging award! Go to my blog and read all about it!

    ReplyDelete